Pisco drinking tour
Cusco City Center
2 – 5 people
Don’t come with an empty stomach! You will taste different kinds of Peruvian pisco. This activity can be given every day except on Thursdays.
MEET THE HOST: FABRIZZIO
If you are a pisco lover or you have never tasted it, this walking tour is perfect for you! In the first stop, you will learn about pisco and taste 4 different types. After that, you will have a pisco break and will drink a coca tea, muña tea or a beer watching the sunset in one of our favorite spots in Cusco. In the third stop, you will taste the famous Andean chilcano. At last, you will go to a place where the barman will show you how to prepare a pisco sour!
✔ Includes: Bilingual local host (English and Spanish), drinks in every stop!
✔ Does not include: Snacks
WHAT TO BRING?
– Umbrella or Rain Coat (especially during the rainy season from November to April).
– Comfortable shoes
And the best attitude!
If you want something customized send an e-mail to email@example.com
Price (For 2 pax): US $65.00 pax
CUSCO CITY CENTER
Capital of the Inca Empire, full of history and temples in every corner you turn around. You will fall in love with the narrow streets, buildings, and churches from colonial and pre-Columbian times.
- 5:00 PMMeeting point: Cusco Main Square
- 5:10 PMThe journey begins
- 5:20 PMArrival at the 1st secret location to taste different kinds of pisco
- 6:00 PMPit stop in a beautiful viewpoint to watch the sunset! (no pisco)
- 7:00 PM2rd secret location: time for exotic chilcanos
- 8:00 PM3rd secret location: learn to prepare pisco sour!!
- 9:00 PMArrival at the meeting point
15% of the profits go directly to a fund to develop projects with social or environmental impact on an annual basis. Project 2020: Reforestation in Maras